Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey All

Jhondy

This is the first time I've searched for a support group due to sexual abuse. I am on another one for self-injury though.

I'm 18 and am currently attending college hoping to major in political science. I work full time and go to school full time so for the most part I'm always exhausted. My friends are few. I've jumped through many groups of friends as a kid because I moved at the age of 12. The few friends I have now I love dearly but I already know one is leaving in Nov. to go in the Navy. God bless her. I'm going to miss her a lot so I'm afraid for her to leave. The other really close one I've been pushing away lately and I don't know why. The rest of my friends are fun to talk to sometimes but for the most part if I don't hear from them for a few days it's not a big deal.

My family life is...well I don't know. I have fights with my parents a lot. I fight with my sister a lot. Right now, we are all getting along but thats really weird. I feel like I've failed in my parents eyes. My mom always wanted a daughter who was into dressing pretty and wanted to be on homecoming court or atleast go to the dances and get all boy crazy and I'm not any of that. So, I'm not the daughter she wanted cause I grew up like one of the guys. My older bro is married and has his own daughter now. I haven't seen her since she was born (a few months ago) but she was a cutie. My twin bro goes to the same college as me and he is an awesome sports announcer.

The only other important thing in my life is my job. I take pride in doing good work but lately I've been sliding. I think a lot of it is because my store manager can be a real witch and she has been to me lately. I used to love the lady and now I can't stand her. She acts like I'm not even there anymore. The 2 close friends I mentioned above both work with me and I trust them with my life. Most of my other friends are at my job too and we like to have fun while we work. I think I've gotten myself banned from nearly every position at work and banned at some point from working with almost everyone in the store. My store manager doesn't like when I have fun. A lot of the people at work say I'm the instigator (sp?) of the group but really I don't cause any trouble just some minor disturbances like salt in some of the manager's sodas and some of the other crews sodas but nothing terribly bad.

well that's my life in a nut shell. I'm gonna jump over and post my story...or what I remember of it.

Welcome to As, I hope that it helps you to be here .. :hug:

welcome to after silence :greet:

:throb::hug::throb: