Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

17yr.old Looking For Advice

Halen

My names Halen im 17yrs. old and i came here looking for advice/support...I live with my mom..now..she "left" my dad yesterday..idk for how long though...I have a 2yr. old son that i'm raising on my own with help from my mom..

My "dad" has been physically,verbally,emotionally abusive toward me since forever really...he believes that my ma had an affair and well i was the result so he hates me for that i guess..idk..he treats my bro like a father should treat his son...yet he pushes me aside..i gave up on trying to be the son he wants me to be cus reality is he doesnt care about me anyways...

My uncle(my dads brother) sexually abused me from age 9-15...he moved to another state a lil after my son was born...

I'm having issues on how to deal with all thats happened...i've been using drugs since i was 12..from marijuana to oxycodones to coke..i like being numb from the world...i have anger issues..anxiety..depression..ocd i guess idk ive been told i have it...i have sleeping problems..and my first suicide attempt was when i was 12..

I know my son needs me to be a good father to him and im trying but i need something to help me forget bout all thats happened...im always depressed and i know that affects him alot...i want to be a good father..the best one i can be for him..i just need some support of some kind i guess..umm idk what else im supposed to write in here so i guess thats it...Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found