Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Returning Again

Hey Everyone!

I know the last time I was here was actually exactly one year ago. I really had no idea it had been exactly a year. But anyways, I felt like coming back and getting involved here again.

A lot has happened since I posted here last time. I don't dance anymore, at all. I stopped in March of this year and I'm becoming a normal person(I actually ate french fries and drank a coke today and didn't worry about it). Last week I started taking classes at the community college; its an acting class and I'm loving it. I loved the acting part of dancing so now I'm doing that. I've taken up piano(my mom, black opal, is teaching me) and I now sew.

I kind of miss the dancing, there are times when I think about it but then I realize that I don't love it like I used to. There's no point in doing something you don't love and I know that now.

I have started therapy to cope with what happened and so far its been going well. I've also started medication from my depression.

I just wanted to say hey again and its good to be back.

Boo.

((((Boo))))

Glad to have you back. I wasn't even here when you used to post, but I read many of your old posts. Welcome again :greet:

I am a dancer as well, so I was immediately drawn to you and your story. I actually start dancing again next week after a one year break. I am glad you came back to AS. This is a wonderful family, and one that always has open arms for a long lost member.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Hugs,

Nicole :hug:

:hug: It's nice to see you back. You seem like you are in a good space right now. I'm jealous that you are learning to play piano....I want to learn.

Say hi to your mom.

Hugs,

Kelly

:hug: BOO!!! You're back!!! I'm so happy to see you back! We've really missed you. It sounds like things are going well for you. You'll have to update us on how your mom is doing. Tell her I said hello and we've missed her as well!

:kitty: Tracy

Welcome back,

I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. French fries :eat: and coke :pepsi: should be a food group I think. So yummy.

:hug::hug:

Kim

BOO ............... WHOOO HOOO ..... Hey great to see you again and nice to catch up on what you have been up to ... :dance:

(((boo)))

welcome back :bighug:

~charlene~

((((Boo))))

You're back sweetness, welcome back to AS! You were missed around here. I'm glad things are going well for you. :)

Send my hello to your mom, she's also missed around here.

:hug:

Lindy

(((Boo)))

Glad to see you back, dear one! I've wonderd often how you were doing, and am very glad to see you've been doing well. I must admit, though, that I am sorry you gave up dancing because you did it so well. I remember some of the pix you posted. (sigh) Flight without wings. Oh well, I do understand that once the thrill is gone... been there myself, although not about dancing! Welcome back, sweetie!!!

:hug:

Ardatha

(((((Boo))))

it's wonderful to have you back, we did miss you! I often thought about you and I'm glad to hear you are doing fine. :hug:

Hugs,

Vera

OMG I can't believe you're back! We were wondering about you. lol believe it or not I didn't even read your opening post, I was too excited I just had to say "welcome back!" immediately! haha, I'll go read it now. I guess this is just too good of a day.

Love, you always, Haullie

Its good to be back. Since I'm home I don't have much time to get on the computer. My mom is in Miami with my sister for a dance competition so I have plenty of time to get on the computer. When she gets back I'll try to get on at least once a week but who knows.

Its really sweet of all of you to remember me- I appreciate it greatly.

Boo.

P.S. I used to have this on my aol screen name :dance: I think its the funniest thing I've ever seen.