Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Are New People Able To Join?

I don't know. I think that it is set for admins or moderators to have to manually approve new members. If so, there may be many people overlooked. Our admins and mods have been absent for quite some time. :(

Hey Seekingfaith,

I'm afraid Chat is broken and I can't help you with the password for the female forums. I'm hoping maybe one of the cat mods may be able to help with the password for the female forum but I'm not sure that they have that power.

Hope you find the forum supportive other than those issues :loveas::flowers:

The chat room has been broken for a couple of months now. We don't know how much longer it will continue to be down. So sorry!

• 1 month later...

Hi

Is there going to be anything done for new members join? I have referred several people to the site and they say they havent been approved...?

Is the persons that still run the organization still around?

Judith

We are currently in touch with 2 of the site admins. They have expressed that they are seeing this as a problem and they are working on plans that will prevent it from happening in the future. I will pass along the message that there are people waiting to be approved now and hopefully they will get it sorted soon.

Rose xxx