Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everybody,

I found this site last night. I am not sure what I should say except, I feel totally alone and I'm hoping being here will help. I have never told anyone what happened to me. I hope this will be a good place to start and maybe I will be able to offer a little help or advice to some of you. I'm feeling really unsure about this. Oh well, I'm here now. May as well see how it goes. :blush:

Thank you for listening.

Welcome to After Silence :hug:

I can relate to the feeling of loneliness as I often experience it too... it's hard to deal with your healing on your own. We are here for you, so feel free to lean on us for support. :bighug:

:hug::hug::hug:

I joined yday and feel in a similar kinda situation (ie lonely and VERY scared)

but like you, i'm hoping that it'll get better with help from these lovely, amazing people

:)

you're not alone, we'll be here to listen whenever

take care hun

xxx

Guest hurtingforever

Hey sweetie,

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you find yourself growing less lonely as you meet people here.....

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lindsay

welcome to AS :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

:greet: Welcome to After Silence :greet:

I too felt really alone until I came here, but since coming here I have made some wonderful friends, and no longer feel like I'm going it alone. I hope AS helps you as much as it is helping me. Look forward to getting to know you. Luv Jess :hug:

Sweetie,

You are not alone anymore. We are here now. Take your time; talk about whatever you need to whenever you need to and don't worry about saying the right thing. Just say whatever is on your heart and it will be right because you've been able to share it among friends.

:hug: Kim :hug:

(((((Hugs))))))

Sweetie feel free to take your time posting and sharing, there is never a rush. Just know that we are here for you always and anytime.

Welcome to AS. :)

:hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to AS, I hope it helps ... :hug: