Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hellooooooooo!

jenny2004

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and just wanted to take a minute to say HEY! I was raped 7 yrs ago and have been seeing a therapist regularly. I have read very heart breaking stories here that have touched my heart.

I am doing remarkably well, considering. :) My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I pray all of you will be able to get to the place I have been able to get to. Although I still have bad days, those are very few and far apart from each other.

I was fortunate enough to have a fantastic support system. :luck: I still do. I guess, if there is such a thing, you could say I am a lucky rape victim. The strength and determination I read about here touches me greatly.

We are all survivors!!!!!!!!!! :hug::up::hug:

Love to everyone,

Jen

:wub: Jen,

You do have strength and determination it just needs to be motivated by the support of those around you by understanding and self learning. About who you are and what shapes and molds you as an individual today. Welcome to 'After Silence'. I know you'll find this place full of light and support no matter what, and whenever you are ready to talk to someone we are here to listen. Because it's more than Surviveing, it's your entire future now.

Love, Haullie :hug:

Welcome to After Silence Jen :hug:

Thanks for your positive message. It always fill my heart with hope to hear survivors saying they had a good support system and they are doing well. It is such a great inspiration for us. Thanks!

Hugs,

Vera

Welcome Jen

So glad you have a good support system, and that you are a survivor. So glad you found this place. It is a good place to talk, vent, laugh, cry, whatever. Glad you found us. Hope this forum will help in your survival and growth.

:hug::hug::greet::greet::throb:

welcome to AS... :hug:

welcome to the boards :hug: