Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Well Ive been away for a few days to come back and find alot of heat happening here. I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the mods and admin team for keeping AS a safe place to be. I believe they have kept this place in a smooth order with the ability to speak up ( they didnt delete your angry posts did they! ) and most of all a safe envirnment for all. It is known that there is no rules to stay here, you may come and go as you please... which to me, means noone reading this post should object to what im saying, and above all that is 'thank you" :hug:

Racheal

I fully agree. Thanks so much, not only for this awesome site, but also for setting and maintaining such a high standard of fairness and professionalism. I know that often it seems to be forgotten that the leaders on this site are also survivors, but personally, I think blatantly obvious this is.

Perhaps I am biased, but I don't think non-survivors could, (or would) continue to shine through the challenges of balancing their own lives, and the rollercoaster we all know as healing, while still managing to be remarkable leaders in such an intensely incredible community as After Silence.

I commend you all. Thanks so much. Your hard work has a positive impact on the lives of thousands of survivors, and that is something to be very proud of. Well done!! :):hug:

Wow! These replies made me kind of teary :blush:

Thanks ladies, you three are real sweethearts. :hug:

Nicole :throb:

Great Post I couldn't agree more!! I think you all do such a wonderful Job keeping this place going. The last few weeks things have been kind of crazy around here and I think You all did a wonderful Job of getting thing's under control again. It is impossible with a group this size to keep everyone happy but I think you all come pretty close to making that happen. This is the only site that I have ever come across that I have felt comfortable at. It's the only place that I really feel safe. So I thank you all for the time and dedication you put in here. Your are all great!!!!

:clap::hug::bighug: