Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

crusty

Hi

I hope I am in the right place. I was molested as a 9 year old by a teacher and at 14 by my headmaster. I have done intensive therapy and thought I was ok until recently. I am looking for a support system and a place where I can talk about my feelings without being judge or given the sympathy card by people that have no idea what it feels like.

crusty

Hi Crusty,

Welcome to AS. Yes, you are in the right place, tho I am sorry that you experienced any trauma at all. The site has many different forums with a large variety of topics. This site is safe and very supportive and has many kind and understanding members. I feel fortunate to have found it, and I am happy now that you have. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

hello crusty,

Welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula, one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help, please contact me or one of the team, and we'll help in any way if we can

take care,.

Paula :hi:

Thank you for the welcome. :-) I have been feeling like everything that happened was my fault. All these old emotions arised after ending my last relationship with a prescription drug addict. I had no idea that he had a problem until he relapsed. That was almost a year ago. I recently found myself attracted to someone, but when I came down to the crunch of getting involved I freaked out. This was no where near intimacy. We didn't even kiss. Will I always feel this way?