Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello New Here

LisaC

Hello,

Just joined here. Found this website by searching for help. Just started this year talking about my abuse. I am used to pushing my feelings to the background but cannot move in a forward direction doing that. I look forward to meeting people who may understand.

Lisa

Hey Lisa,

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry for what brought you here but I'm glad that you have found it and hopefully you find it helpful. This is an incredibly supportive and helpful community. It's great too because it's all about you, you post when you can, what you can and how often you want. It's all about you. Know that you have those who care. If you need any help my inbox is open.

Wishin

Welcome to AS, Lisa!

I am sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here, but I am glad you found us. I am proud of you for beginning to talk about what you have been though and that you are fighting to move forward. I hope you find the healing and support you need and deserve here.

Take care.

Hello,

Just joined here. Found this website by searching for help. Just started this year talking about my abuse. I am used to pushing my feelings to the background but cannot move in a forward direction doing that. I look forward to meeting people who may understand.

Lisa

Hi LisaC,

I'm glad you are reaching out for help and have been able to start talking about what you suffered. I hope AS (After Silence) can help as you move forward on your healing journey...

Activist Ally