Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Signed Up Yesterday

Since I have been having increased stress from my assault that occurred over 14 years ago, my husband suggested that I look for support from other survivors. Thank you for creating this forum.

Since I have been having increased stress from my assault that occurred over 14 years ago, my husband suggested that I look for support from other survivors. Thank you for creating this forum.

You deserve support. I don't know if you have a counselor or what steps you have taken to heal or get support in the past, but I hope that AS (After Silence) will be a safe, kind, and supportive place on your journey to healing. You're welcome here!

Activist Ally

Edited by ActivistAlly

Thank you everyone for the support. I last had therapy 10 years ago as a victim/witness. That went away when we got a conviction. I will probably need to look into therapy again, if I can get myself to go out. I think that AS will be a good outlet for my issues.