Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Guest aftergloom

Guest aftergloom

Hi Everyone. I'm new here.

well i'm not really sure about what to say. I've always been thinking that my abuse wasn't a serious thing, that it's not affecting my life at all. Recently I'm thinking differently and i decided to join this forum.

I just have no clue about my abuse, whole thing is messed up and hope to find just a little bit of help here.

sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker.(I just couldn't find a right place in my own country)

Welcome aftergloom!

I hope you'll find what you need here. I'm sorry you need to come here,

but it's good that you have found this place. I hope we are able to help you,

support you. I don't think you really have to worry about the language difference.

My grammer isn't that good eighter.. It's the message that counts right?? At least

i think so :blink: Good that you're here..

:hug:

Love,

SLG

Welcome,i hope u find wot u need here-this is a wonderful place 2 b & i look forward 2 gettin 2 know u.....

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Hi, This place is full of kind wonderful people, I hope that you find what you need here in order to carry on your own healing journey :hug:

welcome aftergloom!

i'm sorry for your pain and i hope that this is a step in the right direction for your healing process- i'm sure it will be as everyone here is great and will try to help you on the this journey that we are all taking

emmax

Guest queenie

((aftergloom))

:hug: Welcome to After Silence :hug: I hope you find the healing path you are looking for..we are all here to support you.

:wub:

Jen

(((Aftergloom))) Welcome to the group. I am sorry for all the pain that has brought you here. Know that you do not journey alone - We are people from many places united with a single purpose of healing :hug:

Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find what you are looking for. :hug:

:kitty: Tracy