Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello.

Guest Lola

:hug: Lola :hug:

Hi and welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I'm so glad you found us. Please take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. I hope you find this wonderful group of people as kind and supportive as I have. If there is anything I can do or if you just need to talk please feel free to contact me.

Take precious care of yourself!

:throb: Tracy

Lola,

Welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, however, I ma glad you have found us. This is a super-wonderful and supportive community and I hope you find what you are seeking here. Take your time and browse around, make yourself at home. We're here whenever you're ready to share your story/experiences.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

lola :hug:

welcome!

i understand you're scared, i was too when i first came here, but everyone made me feel so welcome and they are soooo supportive!

take your time, don't rush yourself.

we're here when you need us :bighug:

emmax

Guest Tangledmind

:throb: Hi Lola

Im new and really scared too right now.Maybe we can help each other somehow.E-mail me if you feel up to it

Take care

TangledmindXXXXXXXX

Ditto 2 all that every1s said..... :blush:

I hope u find wot u need here,every1 r great ppl!!!!!

Hope 2 get 2 know u when ur comfortable & know ur way round.....

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Hi Lola

It's ok to be scared sweetheart, because we are here as long as it takes for you to feel more comfortable here. We aren't going anywhere and we'll support you the best we can

Take care

~Janene

welcome Lola :)

sorry that you have to be here but glad that you found us. take your time, and know that we're all here for you.

(((((((((((((((((((((safe hugs))))))))))))))))))))

-erin

(((Lola))) Welcome to the group. Take all the time you need and post whenever you are ready. Browse around and get comfortable with everything. This is a wonderful community full of warm, supportive people :hug: