Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new here - put myself in unsafe place

Guest ariel

I am new here. I am an incest survivor, attempted rape, and rape survivor. I am here tonite because I put myself in an unsafe place. I am angry at myself. I was talking to a man on a chat on a personals.

It was after 1:00 AM and he wanted to meet me and I'm saying why don't we meet another day, it's late, etc.. Anyway, he came to my apt- met him outside & he says why don't we watch a movie?

Why did I agree? All he wanted was sex and did not force me but I didn't say no.

It was all about him and it wasn't even good for me.

I just felt horrible & stupid since there is a large part of me that protects myself.

I am lucky that this guy didn't hurt me.

I have done a lot of work on myself and have felt the best in my life. I found Jesus and don;t feel so alone.

ariel

Welcome Ariel....I am sure you will find this place supportive.

I am glad you have been able to do quite a bit of work on yourself and feel you are in a good spot. Don't beat yourself up over tonight.

Take gentle care.

~Hope

((( Welcome to the group )))

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. Like others said, don't beat yourself up. You have been through a lot ,no wonder you are feeling the way you are. Please be gentle with yourself.

We are here for you.

(((( Hugs ))))

Verena