Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

From Me To You

Yes, well, i have been known to scare people.................I have NO idea why?LOL

Really? Can't imagine...

;)

We have seriously side-tracked this post! I don't even remember what we're supposed to be talking about on here! lol.

We have seriously side-tracked this post! I don't even remember what we're supposed to be talking about on here! lol.

AHH well, story of my life!! :hug:

What lovely words from a strong and Determined lady with a soft heart that reaches out to care for all. Thanks a lot. :throb:

Atlantis

PS Hey Girl, when are you going to come and visit these beautiful Highlands and Islands? I'll put some Neeps and Tatties on and some of that great Pipe music. :cloud9::eat::clap:

OOHH! Stop teasing me!

Actually we were talking today about coming next summer! I want to go so bad!

Blessings

Oh I love you guys too, so much!!

I'm finding that even though I'm a member of perverted justice and if I can stop a perv then great, but my calling is here with all of you!

Blessings!

I've waited so long to hear that. It makes me sad not to have found you all sooner. :hug:

Blessings

I'm a fan of yours too Determined. You keep me on my toes! :D

determined, i can come back to this post and read it over and over, everytime i get more out of it.

((((((((((((determined)))))))))))))))))

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh stop silly! LOL

And yes, I blushed!

I must say after all this time I still mean every word of it. I've met so many wonderful people her and it's a pleasure evertime I reply to anyone.

Blessings sister's and bro's !

• 1 year later...

hello, I am new here and not sure if I am doing this right but you all sound so positive. That gives me hope. Thank you. I am not in a very good state of mind right now but reading these comments help. thank you