Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome, singanote. I like your username. It is really pretty. I felt a lot of anxiety when I first posted, but it will subside soon. AS is such a great community and it is a safe place. I hope you find the support you need here. Take care of yourself.

Welcome to AS! There are a lot of good people here and there is no pressure for you to do anything you don't want to do. Share if and when you are ready. There are a lot of forums to read. A lot of people use the "Humor and Silliness" forum to get comfortable using the site. :aswelcomesu:

Hi Singanote,

Welcome to Aftersilence. I'm sorry about the circumstances that brought you here, but I"m glad you found us. Feel free to browse around, and explore our family. We have some lighter sections where we just "joke" around - that's where I started when I first joined! Take your time and get to know us. I hope to see you around the boards or if have any questions or need a listening ear please feel free to let me know,

Mandy
NST

• 4 weeks later...