Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Sunny65

hello everyone just thought since im new and pretty new to message boards in general id share a bit about myself (better to screw up now and get it out of the way then when im talking about something too personal). I'm a 30yr old woman who currently is not working outside the home. No children yet but my husband and i are discussing it, i do have 5 cats and one hyper beagle puppy (i know crazy cat lady right lol). Found this site while looking for a place to find help and understanding with some issues im having surrounding wanting to become a mother. Fair warning to anyone reading future posts i havnt used many message boards but i seem to be drawn to these things at 3am on nights i cant sleep and dont always make sense.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Sunny, welcome to AS :flowers:

5 cats and a hyper beagle puppy sounds like heaven to me :) I've only got 2 cats but they're wonderful :) And there's plenty night owls here, and no need to ever worry about making sense, sometimes you just need to get things off your chest and it doesn't alwyas make sense to begin with, that's fine :)

All the best and hope to see you around the forums

x

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

hello everyone just thought since im new and pretty new to message boards in general id share a bit about myself (better to screw up now and get it out of the way then when im talking about something too personal). I'm a 30yr old woman who currently is not working outside the home. No children yet but my husband and i are discussing it, i do have 5 cats and one hyper beagle puppy (i know crazy cat lady right lol). Found this site while looking for a place to find help and understanding with some issues im having surrounding wanting to become a mother. Fair warning to anyone reading future posts i havnt used many message boards but i seem to be drawn to these things at 3am on nights i cant sleep and dont always make sense.

Hi

Sharing

There is body image issues and mothering info on the net regarding how to work through healing those type of issues. You can put in body image issues and motherhood

The key with that among others is the vulnerability that comes with giving birth and pregnancy. and having control vs letting go of control.

Thoughts?

Judith

Thinking of you.

Found