Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hellow

Guest freeman

Guest freeman

im a suvivor and iv lived in silence for to long?

i have the facial scars that have hauntted me all my life.i am a male and im hopeing to meet new friends here.and in time i hope to tell my story

cheers

(((freeman)))) I'm sorry you had to endure this in silence for so long. I am glad you came here... i hope you find support and healing as i have. We are here for you. Take your time. Let me know if you ever need anything, okay?

love clarisa

Hi Freeman and welcome to After Silence. I am sorry to hear that you have carried around your pain in silence for so long. This is a wonderful, safe, supportive place to be. Take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Know that you are not alone, we are here for you. Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

Guest freeman

thanks for the kind words you dont know how much it means to me.just knowing that there are places like this were people wiht emotional and physical scars can support each other

cheers and thanks

Guest Madonna

(((((Freeman)))))

I'm so sorry that you have gone through this :-( We are all hear to help and support each other. Looking forward to talking to you in the future :)

Madonna

Freeman I'm sorry you had to suffer in silence for so long. Don't let these girls push you around! 'kiddin' Seriously, this is perhaps the best place you could have found for understanding and support. All of the people above and many more have shown nothing but understanding support and compassion! And I too am looking forward in talking with you.

Tim

(((Freeman))) Welcome to the group. I am glad you are here tho sad you had reason to seek us out. Take your time and post what and when you are ready. I look forward in getting to know you :)

Guest trying to heal

Welcome Freeman. I'm sorry that you have suffered in silence so long. I too was silent for almost 30 years. Glad that you are here and when and if your ready to tell your story we're here to help:)

((((((((((((((Freeman))))))))))))))))

Welcome to After Silence, though I'm sorry you have reason to be here. I'm also really sorry you've suffered in silence for so long. :( Congratulations on taking the first step in speaking out!