Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Talk To Me

hi, i'm amy and i have shared my story, (but it hasn't come up) so you all probably havn't seen it. it doesn't matter though. i just think that if anyone wants to talk about their stories, i wil listen, whether it's about letting it out or just to talk to someone who you will never see, so you can trust a bit. anyway, talk to me. also i'm 17 and doing the whole court thing in 2 or 3 months. anyway chickies and guys, keep on smiling. :P

Welcome hun! I'm glad you are here, it's a great place to be!

:hug::hug::hug:

I'm going to go look for your story now. I must have missed it :( .

Kim

i'm thrilled to be here. i just wish i had found this place a long time ago. everything would have been so much better. you guys are great. i've done a lot of talking and had so much support in the past, my e-mail is rosicles@yahoo.com.au and now it's my turn to listen and support people if they want it.

(((Amy)))

welcome to AS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

ps - im also 17

welcome to AS!!! its truely the best place on earth and youll be super happy here. im here for you when you need someone just pm me. oh and good luck with you court date i hope it all works in your favor. let us know please.

hugs :hug::hug::hug:

-Kristine