Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Been Away, Am Back

Am sorry I have been away for quite a bit now. Hope things are ok for all of you. Things havent been all that great for me lately and am going thru one of the worst times of my life atm. Cant spend too much time online cos of physical constrains. :( Am looking at a really rough road ahead of me. Wish, oh how I can only wish the clouds would clear but thats not likely to happen anytime soon. *sigh* But I am glad I made it back here. Missed being amongst strong survivors. Well, I gotta go, take care.

:hug:

:hug: Wishing you all the best Storm ... Hope you are OK .... :hug:

:wub::greet: Welcome back! :greet::wub:

Glad to see you posting again. Stay strong. :hug:

Hugs,

Nicole :bighug:

:) Storm

When you have reached the end of your rope, just tie a knot and hang on. So sorry that you are having such a rough time right now. We do go through these ups and downs. It is like a spiral going upward. When you get through the down spiral the ups get higher and the downs get fewer. Take care of yourself. I will say a prayer for you.. :wub:

welcome back :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

:hug: Claire,

Don't worry about it sweetie we all understand. We were all praying for you and your recovery. I want you to know that coming this far is a truly inspireing journey for all of us to see you make. And you've made it! Out of the darkness, into the pathway towards healing and elightenment.

From here on out it's one step at a time, one breath at a time, then one day at a time. You have been one of the most patient, courageous women I have ever met Claire. When I speak to you I hear strength and hope. Never lose sight of such strength as you can pass it on to others in time through your story of Survival.

Love Always, Haullie :wub:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I cant begin to thank each one of you for your thoughts and support. It means alot to me. I became so emotional just reading the replies to my post...silly me :blush: Thank You so much. Am trying to find the strength to post again....might have lost it somewhere back then tho... :unsure:

love,

claire.

Guest AllisonY2K

Nah, I don't think you've lost that. You're strong and seeing you post again is a tremendous sign of your strength. As mentioned earlier, one day at a time. Take good care of yourself right now and celebrate your victories of personal strength and courage. :)

Welcome back! :hug::)

(((hugs)))

Allison

Hi Claire, I am so glad to see you here. You are so brave and strong. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. There are know words that adequately express the respect and admiration I have for you. You are such a fighter. You fight for yourself and for all of us. Welcome back.........Love...........Michelle