Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, now I'm the newest newbie :))

Guest mouse

Guest mouse

Well *sigh* I've finally showed up here. Your site is lovely. I'm looking forward to browsing through the boards, and hopefully I'll get some answers before I ask any questions.

Nice to meet you all....

Mouse

(((mouse))) welcome to after silence. i am sorry for why you came to us, but i am so glad you are here! i hope that you find healing and support as i have. We are here for you! Let me know if you need anything! look forward to getting to know you. :b:

love clarissa

(((Mouse)))Welcome to After Silence. I am so happy you found us. I am looking forward to getting to know you. I wish you didn't have a reason to be here, but I am glad that you are here. Take your time in getting comfortable here. Take precious care of yourself.

Tink

Guest PeacefulHeart

Welcome, Mouse :D

I too am sorry for the reason why you are joining us, but am very, very glad you are here! Find strength within these walls, as there is much to glean! Know that we are here for you, sweetie.

Hugs if you want or need,

PH

Welcome ((mouse)),

Never call yourself just mouse! Call yourself Mousemaid Mariel(a warrior mouse-ette from a book called Redwall my brother read).

The very fact that you actually have written into this forum, you have, at least in part faced up to your pain, and makes you a warrior. :b:

Here part of a review done on Mousemaid Mariel.

Heaved off her ship in a pirate raid, Mousemaid Mariel is washed up on the shores of Mossflower. With no idea where she is, or indeed who she is, the young warrior mouse embarks on an unforeseen adventure that will take her to the very heart of Redwall and into the arms of the people who live there.

Just thought you might like this. :)

Love,

Kelsie

Guest WOLFPACMOMMA3

GLAD TO SEE YET ANOTHER NE WPOSSIBLE FRIEND IN HERE AND SORRY YOU HAD TO SEEK THIS SITE OUT BUT IM THRILLED YOU FOUND ALL OF US....

SAFE HEALING HUGS TEE:roll::b::lol::sp::roll:P::

Guest mouse

Thanks soooo much for all the warm welcomes:jump:

This is a very new thing for me.. I cant even be certain that anything actually happened.....i guess just call it a feeling, with a few memories to back it up... just wondering where to start the whole process..Know what I mean???

Thanks again, you are a nice bunch :D

Guest Madonna

Mouse, Thanks for introducing yourself to us. It's great to meet you! Hopefully we'll be talking more in the future!! :jump:

Madonna