Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Authorization Mismatch

Who else experiences this? Does anyone know what it means? It tends to happen to me the most when I have just written something particularly witty that I want to post. So, I have begun to wonder if this is my computers way of telling me that I am not that funny. Should we take a vote?

No, I am thinking what I need is a new computer!! :hammer: One who can fully appreciate a good sense of humor.

What do you guys think? :wink:

Personally I think your computer needs to lighten the f*ck up!!! LOL

You make me want to pee my pants laughing at times!

Blessings

Hi Becky,

I think it's something to do with your IP address changing, the cookies created are no longer valid so you get this error message.

if you logout, go in and clear the cache cookies and all offfline files and log back in, it should work. :)

huh???????

i get this all the time to becky - I just cope what ever it is I have typed - then delet all my files and cookies - then use the back arrow and it takes me back to where I was then paste in whatever I typed

best wishes

karen

Who else experiences this? Does anyone know what it means? It tends to happen to me the most when I have just written something particularly witty that I want to post. So, I have begun to wonder if this is my computers way of telling me that I am not that funny. Should we take a vote?

No, I am thinking what I need is a new computer!! :hammer: One who can fully appreciate a good sense of humor.

What do you guys think? :wink:

Between this, and determined 1's reply, I'm going to piss myself!

:laugh3:

I think having just spent the best part of a week offline thanks to a knackered monitor I shall refrain from making any comment as I could lose control quite easily!

Annoying isn't it!