Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Looking In A Mirror

you made me cry - again - but that is okay it means I won't blubber to the next person who says "have a nice day"

honestly when I read your posts especially one like this i just want to scream I Love you

somehow you challenge me in a good way :hmm::buttkick:

THANKS

D,

Your words are always so inspirational!Where do you get your stregnth,courage,and Determination?

Since I was old enough to understand what "fault"meant,I have always seen myself as the one at fault.

When I was little,my dress was too short,or I shouldn`t have hugged him,or why did I have to go to the barn to see the pony...........and now it`s,why did I go in that mans house,I`m 33 years old,I knew better!!!!!

So,I look forward to one day knowing,and believing for myself what you wrote.

Oh how wonderful it would be to believe I did nothing wrong. :cry:

Even I get down and scared at times, I just have a hard time accepting that I need help. Mostly my confidence wavers over being a good mom, damnit! What the hell do I do? Maybe because my teen years were so fucked up whenever he even acts depressed or lacks self esteem , I start to freak! I just don't want to "break him"! But he's 14 and from minute to minute I'm F*cking lost! I don't know which way to go , I'm petrified I'm gonna ruin his life, or he'll commit suicide cause I'm a horrible mom , or...BAH!!

I don't know, I'm just F*cking scared man!

"D"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...