Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Insecure

Hello everyone

I'm nineteen years old and from Germany.

I found this forum while searching the internet, and I hope that it helps me to get along with my past.

To be honest, I`m quite nervous, because I'm not really good at social behaviour.

Of course I do my best to behave appropriately, but if I do anything wrong please tell me.

About me:

I`m living in a really small house in northern Germany, together with my daughter.

I have no family of any kind, but the woman who owns the land the house stands on (it's actually kind of her backyard) helps me getting along when I need help with something.

I'm free for almost three years now, but I'm not in T because in spring one place was found and I decided to "give it" to my daughter.

Ì'm in school since one and a half years by now, after I caught up eleven years of school at home/in clinic after I was freed.

My daughter will start school in summer, she's currently catching up school stuff.

So...

As I wrote, I hope to have a good/helpfull time here.

Butterfly

Hello Butterfly,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula., one of the newbie support team here/. Its okay to feel insecure, but let me assure you, you are in a safe place here and there is no pressure to talk or share., you just do it at your pace. If you need any help with the board, please let me know

take care, Paula

• 2 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found