Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New Too

Guest Tree

Guest Tree

Hi,

I'm new to this site. I am a 37 year old female and just starting therapy to deal with my childhood abuse issues and chemical dependency. I have 2 months sober after having a few years here and there. I am an incest survivor, if survivor means you are still alive. I am trying to learn to heal from the repressed feelings so I can live a drug and alcohol free life. More than just drug free, I'd like to learn how to live a spiritual life. So, I'm hoping to make some new friends here. Soon I will try to post my story in the proper catagory. Looking forward to meet some of you soon.

*sends love*

There are many here who can help you through your journey but it's all up to you. Getting the emotions out and talking about things has been very beneficial for me. I hope it is for you as well honey. welllcome :) This place is really supportive and wonderful :)

Hey Tree,

welcome to After Silence!

I can relate to both abuse issues and chemical dependency, it's hard but talking about it definitely help. Congratulation for your two months of sobriety...that's a great start, be proud of yourself :up:

We are happy you have found us and will be here for you whenever you need us.

Hugs,

Verena

Guest queenie

((Tree))

:hug:

Welcome to the family! Sending you lots of love and support.

You are a very strong and brave individual and I look forward to getting to know

you better.

:wub::throb:

queenie

Welcome Tree. I want to add my congratulations to you on your two month sobriety. Healing is hard work, but people here will help you through it. It's a good place to be.

~Kelly

(((Tree))) Welcome to the group. I am sorry for all the pain you have endured. I can relate to your post on all levels. Two months sobriety - that is awesome! Be very proud of yourself :up: I have 6.5 yrs sobriety. Feel free to PM me or E-Mail me if u need or want to.

:hug: Welcome to After Silence Tree. I hope you find what you need here. This is such a wonderful, supportive place. I've found many great friends here. I look forward to getting to know you. I'm sorry for what you have been through but know that you are not alone in this healing journey.

Take precious care of yourself :hug:

:throb: Tracy