Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi Amanda, my name is Jake. Sorry you needed to find this sight, but you will find great people to help you heal (:

Add me as a friend if you please, and write me anytime.

Hello Amanda.

Welcome to AS. You will find this a very supportive site. I've been a member for 3 months, and I never thought it would have the impact that it did on me. I lived with my secret for a very long time, but it has been amazing to know there are people who do understand and are so very kind. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to After Silence.

I do not know your past abuse that brought you here, but I am very happy that you reached out to AS for some Support.

The members here are very Friendly and Supportive, as we all have experienced similar abuse, and know how you feel.

Sending you Support :notalone::supportu::youcanheal:

im new here too and people are real nice here so far. i hope you like it here too, they got lots of cool stuff :aswelcomesu::supportu::notalone:

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so please feel free to message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally