Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I am new here

Guest songbird

Guest songbird

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am a survivor of incest and severe emotional abuse, neglect as well as physical abuse as a child.

I hope to be able to find emotional support and to offer support to others here.

I do not go out much except to go to the store or take my mother out shopping. I isolate and have no friends. I have not found a place in 3D that I feel comfortable or really fit in. I have not been able to connect to others very well for most of my life. Believing in anything is a big problem for me right now.

I look forward to meeting others here. --- songbird

Hello Songbird, welcome to After Silence. I am so sorry to hear of all the pain that you have been through. We are glad that you found After Silence though. This is a wonderful, supportive, safe place to be. Take your time in looking around and getting comfortable. I hope we are able to help you in your journey of healing. This is a hard road to go down but know that you are not alone. We are here for you. If you need to talk I am online most of the time. Feel free to IM me or u2u me. Take care of yourself dear.

Tracy

(((songbird))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry that you are carrying such a huge load. I hope that in your own time, you will be able to share that load with us. WE are here for you. *hugs*

love clarissa

(((songbird))) Welcome to the group. I am glad you found your way here though sorry you are carrying such pain. I hope you find it as comforting and supportive as I do here :)