Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi everyone

Guest tiggy

Guest tiggy

Hi my name is Carol.. I was molested when I was 4/5 years old, I'm now turning 20 in less than a month. After all the years dealing with it alone and in silence.. I'm now trying to heal. I've come here to talk with people who understand.. I hope to get to know you all better :)

Hi Carol and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I'm glad you have found us.

Take gentle care.

Lindy

hey Carol :) welcome!! i'm sorry to hear what has happened to you, but i'm glad that you have found your way here and to the healing process. if you ever need anything, please let us know!

(((((hugs))))

-erin

(((carol)))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you have endured so much for so long. I am glad you are here. We will stand by you and be here for you! All the best!

love clarissa

(((Carol))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you have need to search us out but glad you are here. I look forward in getting to know you. Be gentle with yourself as you heal and know we are here for you :)

(((Carol))) I am happy to see that you found After Silence, welcome! I am sorry that you have a reason for being here but I am glad you found us. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, you are not alone here. Take precious care.

Tracy