Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New!

Guest arizona

Guest arizona

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I'm a 20 year old college student. I've been looking around and this seems like such a nice place with very supportive people. I have not really opened up to anyone about the things that have happened to me. I was hoping this might be a place i could start to feel comfortable to start to open up a little.

:throb:

Arizona

:bighug: Hi there Arizona... welcome. I am a college student also... 22 yo. Was out to visit AZ last year around this time... beautiful state! Do you live there? Welcome here... sorry you have a reason to be here, but glad you have found us and hope you find yourself at home! :)
Guest queenie

Hi There Arizonia!

:hug:

I am sorry too that you have a reason for being here but I really hope you find the healing you are looking for. All of us are here to support you in anyway we can. Look forward to getting to know you better!

(Sending You lots of Love)

queenie

Welcome :)

(((Arizona))) Warm Welcome to you. I am sorry for the pain that has caused you to search us out. Post what you are comfortable with at your own pace. This is a wonderfully supportive place to be :hug:

Guest arizona

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you all so much for replying. Everyone is so wonderful and I feel very welcome. I am sort of in the process of working things out right now and maybe a will be able to share a little more soon. It's weird writing everything down when it is even kinda hard to just think about you know?

Well any way! No I am not from Arizona but it's definitely one of my favorite places. I think it is so beautiful and I LOVE the weather there! I have some family there and I would love to live there eventually.

Oh and my name is Alisa (pronounced Aleeeesa! hehe everyone says Alyssa by accadent) :lol:

Thanks again everyone!

Alisa

Welcome Alisa! I wanted to name my first daughter that (had a friend with that name growing up) but named her Kaitlyn instead. Came closer the second time around with my daughter Alyssa. Just wanted to say I love your name! I am jealous 'cause I never got to use it.

Welcome to After Silence. Take your time in posting. It can be scary to share your story with people. If and when you are ready, you will find many people here who understand.

~Kelly

:hug: Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Take precious care of yourself...

:throb: Tracy