Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi there

Guest diane

Guest diane

Hi im di

i am here because i dont know what to do? things have come back again and i cant make them go away this time. i dont know what to do?

Hi Di, welcome to After Silence. I am sorry to hear that things are coming back. I am going through the same thing. I am glad you found this place and sad that you have a reason to seek such a place out. I don't know what to tell you as far as what to do about things coming back. I am learing that it is better out than in. It can be so hard and scarry. Do you have anyone close that you can talk to that you trust? Have you thought about going to a counsellor or therapist? Some times they can help out more than we realize. If there is anything I can do to help let me know, I'm online a lot. This is a wonderful, supportive place to be. Take good care of yourself.

Tracy:)

((Di)) welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry that you are going through so much. YOu are not alone, sweetie. we are here for you. I also agree with Tracy, and i think that seeing a counsellor would really help. It helped me. I guess just take your time. Healing is a process. You will get there, sweetie. Take care! Let me know if you ever need anything, kay? *hugs*

love clarissa

(((Diane))) I am sorry to hear you are experiencing the flashbacks. They are hell. I am having a nasty time with them myself right now so I can really relate to what you are saying. I am so grateful to have my trusted T and this wonderful site to come to. I would be lost completely otherwise. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone sweetie. Be gentle with yourself through these toughest times. You can make it :)

Guest diane

Thank you for your support guys!

It really means a lot to me to know im not alone.

I have never been able to bring myself to talk about this stuff, what i did.

my mates are cool but are just that, mates, i dont tend to get very close to people not close enough to tell them about this sort of thing anyway,

its how i coped with people, with things.

i want to be able to talk, i want to be able to get this out, i just dont seem to be able to sit there and tell someone, the thought makes me physicly sick..

sorry about the spelling, not very bright in that department.

Hi Di... welcome. That feeling of fear and sickness does ease with time and work.... it's always a big step to share any deep part of ourselves like that! Glad you are here to do it, as this is a very safe and welcoming place. And no one is grading you on your spelling! ;) So post away, without fear! P::