Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Wouldn't It Be Nice To Have A Type Of "i Like Button"

I don't know where I should be posting this. Hope it is ok here.

I sometimes wish there was a type of "I like" button like on facebook. Or a button with a choice of different message like " safe hugs" or "thinking of you".

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way of letting message writers know that we agree with them or want to encourage them without having to reply with (long) messages?

Now sometimes writers only get one reply but tens of people have read their message and might fully agree with them but there is no short way of letting them know and it might look as if not many people care.

Anyone else feels this way?

we do already have the emotions - when you reply/write a post there is a small box with some in to the left of the write/reply box - like these ones

:clap::hug::agree2:

Is this what you mean?

karen

Sometimes we can pass those little emoties real quick.

Go slower.

Found

At the top of the little box it says 'show all' - click that and a new window will open with lots of smilies there!

This is my favorite :laugh3:

karen

At the top of the little box it says 'show all' - click that and a new window will open with lots of smilies there!

This is my favorite :laugh3:

karen

I love that one too. :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

i kind of wish we had notifications like fb so i don't have to chase down posts, but i guess i could track the topic? or get them emailed to me? i've never tried that before. sorry sophie, didn't mean to take this to a new place. :flowers:

whim I know you can get notification of posts emailed to you - but it is not something I have looked into - but I will sometime today and get back to you

karen

aww karen it's okay! :P just thinking out loud. :flowers: