Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Im New!

hey new here, god this is all so scary!

ok so im from England, im 16 and leaving school in hmmmm..... 2 days!yay!!1 :dance:

so i guess my occupation would be a very hardworking student :blink:

dont really know what else to say except for hello everybody! :P

im hoping that the reason im here is not for what i think might have happened to me when i was younger, my question in the aftamath section. but only to chat to people.hmmmmmm....ok im trying not too get too serious as you can tell by my lighthearted jokes :unsure:

this is just all new to me thats all.

ok cheers for looking :up:

and oh yeh my names Lana

thankyou

xxx

((Lana)),

I just responded to your post, but extend a warm welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for what you've experienced.

We're here for you on your jounrney. Stay as safe as you can.

<3

Alex

Welllllcomee :D

This place is becoming so international hehe :)

welcome,i hope u find wot u need here-i love ur name..... :D

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie :) xoxox

Welcome, Lana,

I'm sorry for your need to be here but I'm glad you found us. Hopefully, you will find comfort and support here. These are very nice people who care deeply about others.

Stay safe,

Ardatha

Guest queenie

Howdy Lana

Welcome to After Silence. I know you will find the support here you are looking for and the path to healing.

:throb:

queenie

:hug: Lana, Warm Welcome to you :) This is a wonderful place to be for friendship and support. Be gentle with yourself and take all the time you need. We are here for you when and as you are ready.

hey all!!

thankyou sooo much for all your kind words and for welcoming me here!!

((Connyx))

hi!!

yep ive finally left school, feels kinda weird but in a good way!, im going to do a-levels, there like another two years of study!but in college so much better fingers crosses xx

((Emma))

yay!! i fellow brit!! :dance: im from the east midlands

ok so thankyou again1

hugs xxx :hug:

Sorry I'm so late in saying welcome to After Silence :blush: but welcome!!! I hope you find what you are looking for here... this is such a supportive, wonderful bunch!

Take precious care of yourself...

:hug: Tracy