Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new here

Guest trying to heal

Guest trying to heal

Hi everyone, This is the first time that I've been to a survivor support site. I'm 43 and have finally started seeing a therapist and told that I was sexually abused. I think that this site will be very comforting.

Hi and welcome to After Silence, I'm glad you have found us. I hope you find all that you're seeking here.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Take gentle care,

lindy

(((trying to heal))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you had gone through so much. I am glad you are starting to heal. I am also glad you found your way here. I hope you find comfort and support as i have. Look forward to getting to know you. *hugs*

love clarissa

(((trying to heal))) Welcome to After Silence. I am 43 also. I am glad you found your way here. I hope you find this place as warm and supportive as I have. Be kind to yourself. Look forward in getting to know you :)

Guest Madonna

(((Trying To Heal)))

Hi!! Like you, we are all just trying to heal here and it is very comforting. I don't do main posts really yet, but just reading other people's posts makes me feel like I'm not alone and it feels nice. I hope you get the same out of it :)

Madonna