Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Im New And Very Scared

alone_amy

Hi everyone my name is amy, im 19 years old from england. Im very very scared i have never been a member of a board like this bofore and very unsure of how it all works.

I have a read a little bit and everyone seems amazing and very strong which makes me think i may not be strong enough for u on here.

Anyway im very scared to say what happened do i have 2 say it yet?

oh if this is wrong will soemone tell me

hope everyone is ok

amy

((((Amy))))

Welcome to After Silence. Here you will find some of the most amazing people, always willing to lend a shoulder for you to lean on. We're here for you, you're not alone.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

hiya i am rely new aswell hun but the people on here are incredible and rely make u feel like u r not alone which u arnt feel free 2 pm me if u wnt 2 chat .....by the way what part of england are you from i'm bristol??? xxxxxxxxhope u find wat u r looking 4 on this site i no i have :hug::hug::hug:

Welcome Amy,

You too are strong, even though you may not think so. You are strong for being here, and for taking this step. :)

You are in charge of what you say and do here. You don't ever have to tell us what happened if you don't want to - the decision is entirely yours. I didn't share my story until after I had been here for many months, I needed to know people first. Just take your time, and post about whatever you are ready to, when you are ready. We will support you no matter what.

:hug: Ruthie

Welcome Amy! We all have our strengths and weeknesses, good days and bad days. I'm sure you are stronger than you think. I'm glad you found this board, it has been a great place for me. Sometimes it is too hard for me to come here and read posts, but it is comforting to know it is here. You don't have to post your story if you don't want to. You do what you feel comfortable with. If you just want to read other's posts, that is fine. :hug::hug::hug:

Many of us feel we lack strength, so don't worry if you don't feel strong right now. You're stronger than you think. And you can post your story when you're ready. If that's an hour, a week, a month or even never than that's fine too. What matters is that you're not longer alone in this.

(((hugs)))

Kelly

welcome amy :bighug:

~charlene~

Hello and welcome to After Silence, Amy.

When I first came here (yesturday) I told my story, but you don't have to. As for strength, well... seeing as how you are reaching out, you're not weak. Just because you are not ready to speak out just yet doesn't mean that you aren't strong. I'm sure there is someone on this board only pretending to be strong, so you don't have to worry about being strong enough for us.

Welcome and hopefully you can find a home here on After Silence.