Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello :d

Hi there i'm new here just saying hello. I just turned 22 on october and i have a 4 year old son and a 3 year old daugher. I was 17 when i got married and had my first baby, i'm still married and we just currently moved to Fort Myers, Fl from Fairbanks, Alaska and we just experanced hurricane wilma, which was actually kinda fun and exciting (i love storms) except the whole power out thing kinda sucked. :hmm: I really like alot of stuff, like animals, going out, going to the beach, ect........ I'll post some pictures of me and my kids.

I have been through a lot of stuff which i guess i'll end up talking about at some point. It's such a long story though so i donno.........

Well anyways HI!!!! :P

*EDIT* Just figured out your not supost to post pics of your kids, woops. Thats what I get for being new :P Anyways if you want to see a pic of me I moved it to the link that Donna gave me :D

Edited by Amber1983

Your children are adorable, thankyou for sharing them with us hun, it's also good to see you too. :) Feel free to check out alot of the other members of the board here in this thread and maybe add yourself there as well since it is a private forum and this one being a public one. It's just a thought. :)

Anyways, welcome to After Silence hun. Feel free to make yourself at home and know that we are all here for you. :wub:

:hug::hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to AS! :)

• 2 weeks later...