Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Girl

lilyism

I was browsing the internet for a research paper I am doing on the topic of the psychological effects of rape on an individual. My searches led me here. I am a survivor of sexual abuse myself, and it has recently come back to haunt me again. I hope I can help those who need it, and I hope that I can find the support I need here.

Lindsay

:hug:Lindsay! :throb::throb::throb::throb::throb::throb::throb::throb::throb::throb::throb:

It's SO wonderful to have you here at the board sweetie! Thank you for joining 'After Silence'! We sure hope you find this board to be as supportive as you need! Biggest Hugs! If you ever need anything please be sure to let any one of the administrators know okay sweetie?

Love Always, Haullie

P.S. Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Welcome to After Silence, Lindsay! This is a very warm and caring place. With your desire to help, I am sure you'll fit right in. There are some pretty wonderful folks here who will do their utmost to try to help you along your healing journey. Travel safely and treat yourself kindly.

:hug:

Ardatha

:hug: we have many wonderful Lindsay's on this board! Yay! :up:

((((Lindsay))))

Hello sweetness and welcome to After Silence. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Thank you everybody for your warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

hi and welcome :throb: