Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Its been 6 years and I feel like it's time to finally try to get better. No more letting it control my life. I was raped but I no longer want to feel like a victim. I was wondering how to get the password to the share your story forum? If anyone could let me know I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't want to have this burden hanging over my head anymore. I need to move on.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug: if OK

You need to have made 10 posts, replies or your own, or games before you can automatically access *share your story*

Hi samanthakay and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry that you had to seek help for sexual assault. This is a site with many individuals who are caring and supportive.

To access the Share Your Story forum you need to have ten posts.

See you around the board and welcome!

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for your trauma. Nobody ever had the right to hurt you as they did. You have found a supportive site and I am sure you will meet a lot of kind and understanding members as you start to navigate the site. Reaching out to others is a big step, which I am sure you will have many. I do wish you well on your healing journey.

:notalone:

Mary

• 2 weeks later...