Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Guest her.other.half

Guest her.other.half

Hi. I'm new here and don't really know what to say. I married to a survivor who is going through a hard time right now. I don't know what to do for her, so I thought I'd give this a try.

Hi, I'm new here too.

Everyone here has been so great.

We need more people like you who are willing to stand by and support someone you love who's been through something like this.

Much respect to you.

And welcome :up:

just remember that you can't fix her or what happened to her, love her gently and w/ great respect, and ask her what she needs. that's how my bf is w/ me, and he has been my saving grace. good for you for caring.

peace. t.

Guest Madonna

Welcome :)

Your wife is very lucky to have you! I would probably pass out from shock if my boyfriend ever did something this considerate!! Stick around, I'm sure you'll learn a lot.

Madonna

:) Welcome!

Wow, your wife is really lucky to have someone so caring and thoughtful. Ditto to Madonna's comment about her boyfriend. :P I hope you find what you're looking for here. I'm here if you want to ask me anything. :) take care!

Clarissa

Wow, what love you must share to have searched us out. This is a great place for support. Feel free to ask me any questions as well. I hope you find what you are searching for here.