Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I Am New Here

Hello to everyone here

I just want to first say thank you so much for having me here

I am Amanda and i am really unsure where to start, i guess for me i am starting to want to find

some help i guess i really don't know but just being here with you in what feels like a safe place

kind of feels like a start anyway so thank you for having me

Hi Amanda! (That's my name too!) Welcome to AS. So sorry you find yourself here and I hope you find all the support you are looking for. This is a great forum and everyone here is super nice. It's very brave of you to take steps to seek help!

Hi Amanda and Holly

Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome, that really meant a lot to log in tonight and see your welcome messages

I truly appreciate it a lot and thank you both.

Amanda,

Welcome to AS. You intuition is correct. This is a safe place. Everyone here is kind and understanding. None of us deserved the trauma we went thro, but we support one another and we support you! I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hello to everyone here

I just want to first say thank you so much for having me here

I am Amanda and i am really unsure where to start, i guess for me i am starting to want to find

some help i guess i really don't know but just being here with you in what feels like a safe place

kind of feels like a start anyway so thank you for having me

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to AS (After Silence)! Looks to me like you've made a good start. I'm glad you've reached out for help and that AS feels safe to you. I hope you find AS to be full of kind and supportive people to help you as you move towards healing.

With support,

Activist Ally