Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Guys...

jus95

Hi Jus,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you are not alone. Members here are kind and supportive. There is no need to feel weird, as we've all been new and do know how strange it can be. I came here after 30 years of silence and now I have found my voice. I hope you are able to find yours, as well. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:supportu:

Mary

Hello Jus,

I am glad that you have found us! There is no need to feel out of place here. I am sorry that you have suffered trauma that brought you here. Be assured, you are not alone. Its been 44 years since my assault, and it was far too lonely for me to go it alone for so long! I am still fairly new here myself but, I finally feel like I have found the "family" that I was wishing for all those years! Please feel free to contact me anytime. :aswelcomesu:

-Dasi :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:

Jus, welcome to After Silence. I am a section moderator for the Share Your Story section. Once you have ten posts of any kind you can access that forum. It is a safe place to share whatever you want to.

I've been here at after silence for many years and can hoestlu say it'really helped me.

Good luck and if you need help feel free to contact my via PM or any of the other modrrayptd.

Welcome aboard.

hi jus95,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help, please let me or one of the team know

take care,

Paula :hi: