Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I am the husband of a woman who has been the victim of rape....."friend" rape. The short of the situation I will post in the appropriate place but for now I want to say that I am glad that there are sites like this. Encouraging still is there are topics for those involved who did not have to endure the abuse directly. It does feel like it though and I hate that I sound like I could even come close to understanding how she REALLY feels but I listen. This rape has caused her to recount other times and things she tried to forget. I hate this. I hate to know what happened. I hate to know that she has endured this more than once. But I listen. Anyway, I don't want to get to far into my Errrrrr!.....just thank you for many of things I have read so far that seem to be encouraging.

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry that this happened to her and to you indirectly. You have my support. Blessings. <3

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

i hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found