Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. I'm New Here.

Hi Lizladyluck,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but please know that you have found a very supportive site. The members here are truly kind and understanding. You really hit the key of yhis place. Since we all have each other, we are not alone. I wishyou well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

:hi: hello! welcome to AS, i'm glad that you are here!
we will give you all of the support that you need.
i'm glad to know that you're here to support us all, also!

you can always message me if you want to chat

-terra

:hi: hello! welcome to AS, i'm glad that you are here!

we will give you all of the support that you need.

i'm glad to know that you're here to support us all, also!

you can always message me if you want to chat

-terra

Thank you so much. I am so happy that I have the chance to be a part of such a wonderful community. You can always message me as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. This is my first time using a forum. I am survivor looking to continue the process of healing and to reach out to others who are hurting and to help them know that they are not alone. I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to AS (After Silence)! :hi:

I hope you will feel that the people of AS are sort of walking beside you (in a virtual way) with support as you continue your journey of healing and we will appreciate your support of us as well. :cloud9:

With support,

Activist Ally