Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

scb

Good morning from the age of 11 my mother & father sold me to pedophiles altough i have bought justice to them & others i still have one more trial to go through its been the hardest 3 years of my life and still on going, i have learnt to talk more these days but as so many of you know it is so hard just thinking of things etc. i will be 49 on the 3rd of april iv lived a life of hell since i rememberd what happend to me that was in 1994 some 20 years now and still living a life centence. i have now had enough of not living and im going to start again, i just hope im strong enough to cope thank god i have found this place . s

Edited by scb

Hello scb,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula, and I am one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help please let me know

take care, Paula

I'm new too, we can be newbies together :)

I know what you mean about the being hard to talk part, it's taken me 20 years and I still can't say exactly what happend out loud.

Sarah x

good morning sarah thank you for post yes newbies together :idea: sean x

Edited by scb
  • 3 weeks later...

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found