Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here :s

Guest bekah

hey, my names bekah and yea I dunno why I'm doing this but it sorta feels right. I'm 16 years old and when I was 9-11 I was abused. So yeah this is all really new to me, but hey, I'm open to new things.

Love, Bekah. :)

Welcome Bekah

Hope we can help when you need it. Sorry you had to come here, but glad you found us. You are very brave.

Welcome to AS, try not to feel as if you have to put things for the sake of it, you can take your time here, just post when you want and are ready ... Its a huge,brave step to start with your first post, this is some where that you have control .. I hope that AS can help in some way on your healing journey ... Take care .. :hug:

welcome to the boards :hug::throb::hug:

Guest Elisah

Hi, Bekah. :hug: Welcome to the board. I was sexually abused my brother during that exact same age frame. I'm so sorry. I hope you can find some support and help here. :hug:

I love your name, btw. :)

Edited by Elisah

:hug: Dear bekah,

Thank you so much for joining 'After Silence' in a hopeful effort to start your life over again after your expirience with Childhood Sexual Abuse. First of all let me just say that my heart goes out to you, that I understand your need for support and understanding. Let me also say that you are among many many supportive and understanding men and women Survivors. Who are there for you, who will take you with them on this healing journey. Never give up hope because you will soon love fighting for it through copeing with your own past. You are a Survivor! Welcome...

Love, Haullie :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

I'd just like to thank you all for your warm wishes and welcomes. It's really a great place here and you're all really wonderful people. I wish you all the best and even knowing that you are out there has helped me so much..

Love Bekah xXx

hey all,

i am new to this as well, i am 18 and was raped a few months ago and am just now being able to talk about it...i'm having a hard time with all of this and would love to be able to talk to people about it...please reply to my post, msg me on aim - my sn is hplessdreamer, or e-mail me at shortgirl2004@hotmail.com, that would be great....thanks