Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Going Crazy

Guest SilentAllTheseYears

Guest SilentAllTheseYears

Hello,

I have never been here before. I am not too sure if I should be. I feel like I'm going crazy. I am afraid to go to bed. I know I will have more flashbacks and I really can't handle that. I feel so alone. I don't know how to get through this. I'm so tired of feeling sad and scared and guilty and dirty and alone. I wanna be someone else. It's been like 10 months since that night and it still hurts. I need to know when this will end. I can't do this anymore. Please help

Thank you

Take care:(

(((((((( Silentalltheseyears))))))))

Welcome to our little group. I am so sorry, that you are struggling, I also suffer with lack of sleep, and being scared to shut my eyes, due to the flashbacks etc.

I try and live, hoping that one day, it will get better, and I have to really work hard, to just Hope, that one day, things will get better.

In the creative section, there is a poem, DON'T QUIT, that has been a life line for me, when things have been really bad, I read it over and over again.

That I am worth this fight, and I WILL, get better, one day.

I hope this helps you,

Take Care

Love Catherine

((( SilentAllTheseYears )))

I'm sorry you have a reason to be here....but I hope you'll feel comfortable enough to stay. We will be here for you!

I wish I knew what to tell you but as I've said many times already...there are no answers.

Healing is a long journey. Please give yourself time, 10 months is not a long time ago.....I felt shocked and paralized for over a year after my rape. Everybody is different and we all heal in a different way but I feel truly bonded with all of you as we all went through such a traumatic experience and we survived.

Let's walk this road together....!!!

(((((( Hugs ))))))

Verena

P.S. "Silent All These Years" is one of my all time favorite songs....it speaks right to my heart!!

Guest Chicker

It can be so hard to go to sleep when you know what you'll dream about.

When I'm that situation, I try to think of all the funniest movies I've ever seen...I don't know if that would work for you, but you could try it.

(safe hugs)

-Heather