Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

It's Alex...

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but it's Alex...

I'm hanging in there, I guess. I went into the hospital earlier this year because I tried to kill myself a couple times.

I guess I'm picking up the pieces and slowly trying to move on...I'm not sure what else to say.

I love you guys and I'm sorry for my absence.

Love,

Alex

:hug: Hi Alex I don't know you but welcome back, My name is Jess and I've been here over a month. its strange cause you were mentioned in chat today someone was saying how much they missed you .....so welcome back and take care of yourself luv Jessxx :hug: Edited by gon

Dearest Alex,

of course we remember you. I have been thinking about you and wondering whether or not you were ok. I meant to write you many times and never got the chance due to school and life's madness in general.

I'm really sorry to hear things have been difficult for you. I'm glad to know you are still here... Please don't apologize, we all come and go, it's life and sometimes life is a real bit*h.

I have missed you so much :hug: Some things never change here... and by that I mean that we are still here for you, always :bighug:

You'll get through this Alex, and I'm here to support you. :hug:

Hugs,

Vera

Hey ((((Alex)))),

No need for apologies sweetie, welcome back home. :hug:

You were missed, glad to see you back. :)

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Hey, Alex.

I havent had the pleasure of meeting you but you must be a very fabulous person if all these people have missed you the way they have.

I'm Eva and hope to talk to you soon.

(((Alex)))

Welcome back honey... It's funny, I was only just looking at your profile the other day and wondering how you were... Not sure if you remember me though... :blink:

I'm so sorry about what you've been through, but hope we can help some now...

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Ruthie

Alex -

I am so glad you are back. I too have wondered where you are and how you are. I am sorry to hear you have been having some hard times, but you have been severely missed by your family here. Please remember we are here for you to lean on, and to support you.

Biggest hugs, :bighug:

Nicole :hug:

((((((((((Alex)))))))))))

I am so happy to see you back. :) I have been worried about you since we last chatted. Please know you are never alone and that you have a lot of friends here to help you through. :hug:

Hugs,

Kelly

(((Alex)))

It' so good to see you home again, hun!!! I've missed your gentle presence on the forum! I'm also sorry to hear that things have been so rough for you. I hope they get better for you soonest!!! You know you can PM me any time you need a friend or want to chat with someone. Take all the time you need to get better soonest! Warm gentle cyberhugs to you, dear one.

:hug:

Ardatha

((((Dearest Alex))))

Welcome back, love.

Guest Elisah

Welcome back, Alex. We've missed you. :hug:

I've been wondering how you were doing. I'm so sorry you are having a rough time right now. Hang in there, I'm glad to see you back posting. ((((Alex))))

:hug::hug: Alex :hug::hug:

Welcome back sweetie. We never really got to know each other but I've wondered about you many times, and I'm so glad to see your back.

Hugs,

Kathy

Guest queenie

Alex

I am so sorry you've had some difficult times this year. I am sooooooooooo happy to see you back! I know a lot of us wondered how you were doing. Welcome Back Sweetie

((Big Hugs))

Jenn

You know.. I was just wondering again what ever happened to you the other day. I'm really relieved that you're still around. I'm really sorry you felt like you had to kill yourself honey. That breaks my heart, you're such a wonderful person.. the world would lose so much without you.

Please don't do that again ok? I know how hard it is.. but please message me or email me or ANYTHING before you ever consider that again. I am glad to hear that you're ok, but I know that you're probably hurting. If you need anything, please let us know ok? There is always another option hon, as hard as it gets sometimes.. one day it will get better.. and we're all here to help you along the way if you need it.

Here for you :hug::hug:

Remember that!! :throb:

:bighug: welcome back alex :bighug:

~charlene~

:) Welcome back Alex

I hope you are wrapping yourself in all of this love being sent your way.

We missed you, but we understand. Glad you're back... :wub::up::hug::pray:

:wub: Welcome back Alex! We have all missed you dearly and yes we all remember you. I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you are facing in your life, just know that you have people who understand and are truly blessed to see you here on this board today. What a gift today is! The sun just came out.

Love Always, Haullie :hug: