Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Treading Water...going Under

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug: if OK

Sorry you are no feeling good.

TYou need to have made 10 posts before you can enter the share your story, entry is automatic, no permission needed.

Hi Kissycub,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that you are suffered, but AS is a very supportive site. It can be overwhelming I know, but go at your own speed, and you will be fine. The members are kind and understanding and walk with you on this healing journey. Reglois is correct, 10 posts will automatically get you into share my story. You can post, respond to a post or even use the games or entertainment forums to get the 10. There is no rush, so go at your own pace, and you will be fine.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi Kissycub,

I'm sorry that you are in crisis and as the others said you can post in share your story once you have 10 posts.

I want to welcome you to AS (After Silence) on behalf of the Newbie Support Team (NST) and want to let you know that you can feel free to pm (private message) myself or any of the NST members if you have any questions or need help and we will do our best to assist you!

Again, welcome to AS!

Activist Ally

hi kissycub,

Welcome to After Silence

The members are very friendly, helpful, understanding and supportive.

You have already received information about having to post 10 messages before you can share your story.

IF you are in severe crisis, I recommend that you contact a therapist and/or Psychiatrist.

AS members can be very helpful, but if you are in severe crisis you need to speak with a Professional.

Hoping you feel better.

Take one day at a Time.

:youcanheal::notalone::supportu: