Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

...that's Me...

Hi!

my name is conny, I'm from austria (europe) and I'm 19 years old.

when I was a little child - my dad beated me very often.. my mum didnt noticed that (& she still doesnt know anything.. its "an old story")

in summer 2002 I was raped... I'm still not able to talk about it... I've many flashbacks... mostly in the evening.. when everything gets quiet around me...

It bother(s) me, if someone touches me.. especially if the one is behind me and touches me.. I always get a goose flesh..

I started hurting my self... I think the english-definition is "Self-Injury"...

mhm... what else.. ask if you want to know anything..

conny

Conny,

welcome to the group!

Please make yourself at home and take all the time you need, you don't have to talk about anything you are not confortable with.

It is damn difficult to keep going and to heal but others before us, have made it through this and so will we!

Hugs,

Verena

Guest queenie

Hi Connyx

I just joined the board too. I am glad you have found this place because there is a lot of support here. I can relate to you with your father because mine did the same to me and to my other siblings..and abused my mom emotionally for a very long time. I am sorry for all you have to go through. I was also raped in 2002 by an ex boyfriend. I really hope that you can heal and feel safe here. Best Wishes.

queenie :P

Welcome conny, I'm sorry for what you went through, but I believe there is hope for healing. Take all the time you need and try to treat you gently, because you deserve it.

(((safe hugs)))

tulip

(((Conny))))

I'm sorry to what brought you here, but I'm glad you found us. Healing can be very hard sometimes but we're here to give you all the support we can. I look forward to getting to know you more

~Janene

Guest geezzzlouise

thank you so much for your kind words to me eariler. maybe we can help each other out if/when we get a flashback? maybe not be so alone in this anymore...

-sylvia "geezzzlouise"

(((conny))) welcome to after silence. I'm sorry for all the pain you have suffered... i hope you find the support you so deserve here...i know i have. All the best.

love clarissa

((Conny))

Welcome to the boards sweetie. I'm sorry you've endured so much pain, but I'm glad that you've found us. :) Although I was never raped, I can realte a lot to what you said. I hope to get to know you better!

<3

Alex

(((((Conny)))))

Hi sweetie and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for the reasons that brought you here, however, I am glad you have found us.

Make yourself comfortable around here and know we're here whenever you need a listening ear.

Take gentle care of yourself,

Lindy

Hi Conny. I just wanted to echo what others have said and welcome you to the group. We are all in this together and we will make it through :) . I know I come here to offer support as much as I come to get it, which is really helpful to me.

Take good care.

~Kelly

Guest Madonna

Welcome Conny!!! It's wonderful to meet you!

I'm so sorry that you went through so many traumatic things. We are here to heal with you and support you. I hope to be talking more to you :)

(((Hugs)))

Madonna

Welcome ((Conny))

I'm so sorry for all that you have gone through. This site is so supportive, and you can talk about what you feel most comfortable about. Take care of yourself. :hug:

((hugs))

Kelsie

(((Conny))) Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I'm happy you found us. You are not alone.

Take precious care of yourself,

Tracy

Hi Conny and Welcome to the group! I am so sorry for all the pain that has brought you to us but I am very glad that you found us. Please be gentle with yourself as you heal. You no longer have to journey alone, we walk with you. We are here for you. I am here for you. I look much forward in getting to know you better. Sending you (((safe healing hugs))) from Florida USA :hug:

Edited by phoenyx