Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Guest Patterns

Guest Patterns

Hello.

I recently "Unlocked The Silence". I told my shrink, the only person I've told. I've had a lot of memories since I talked about it. A lot of tears. It hurts, so I decided to join here for some comfort. It's good to know we have such nice places.

I live in England and found Tori Amos over a year ago. Her music is very healing.

Guest sleepysmile

I'm glad you're not holding it all inside any more... it can be very hard when those tears start to fall but we are here to support you. There are lots of very caring survivors here, so you don't have to be alone in this difficult time. I wish you the best through your healing journey.

love,

Stacia

Congratulation for breaking the silence, it's such a huge step and it takes a lot of courage....well done!

We are here for you.

Hugs

Verena

Guest mand76uk

Hi Patterns,

Welcome to the group; it is a nice place to be. I hope that you are feeling good after doing such a brave thing. I'm sure we'll get to know each other soon,

((( Hugs )))

Amanda. ( A fellow northerner!)