Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Very Unsure Hello?

Guest Ophelia

Guest Ophelia

I found this site from a link on another forum that I visit and so after a long time just looking at the pages I have plucked up courage to come in.

I'm hoping to rate myself as a survivor sometime soon, not there by a long chalk yet.

So this is a very tentative first step......

Welcome Hugs :)

You took a step, very courageous. This is a good place to be. I am sorry that you need to be here, but I know that this place can be a help in your healing. Here you can take your time and post when you feel like it, as much as you feel like. You will find we are very supportive, and we understand. I will be looking for you around the board....Laray

:hug: Ophelia :hug:

Welsome to AS - I'm glad you found and that you took the step to say hello! Feel free to post as much or as little as you want- there's no pressure here - just loads of support.

:hug:

sonic xx

Take your time sweetie. Welcome, hang in there, there is no rush or anything you know? Everything is a process.

If you need some support, lemme know. :throb::hug:

Ophelia,

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Welcome to AS, you have taken a brave and large step and I hope that you will soon be taking many more. In the meantime don't feel you have to post, just take your time and just join in when you feel ready ...... Take care ....... :hug:

Welcome hon, it is a very brave thing you did. I agree with everyone being supportive and understanding. This is helpful in the healing process. I am still new (not even here a week) but I have learned a lot already and love being here and the fact that you are not alone is so freeing. :hug: My first post I received so much understanding and words of encouragement!!!! I must of laughed and happily cried for hours. Probably looked like a fool! But it is awesome to know that you are "normal" for our histories and not alone!!! So welcome again. I am so proud of you for being here. I also agree that you don't need to post all the time (even though I seem to be going nuts this morning) but knowing they are all here is awesome. :hug:

Tira

big squashy welcome hugs :hug:

~charlene~