Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I Am So Glad For A Forum Like This.

Hi everybody. I am new here, and I am happy to have found this forum. This seems like a great forum from what I have read. I am in the beginning stages of my healing process and I hope to give as much help as I get here. I have found that helping and affecting others, the few times that I have had, since this happened has helped me so much. I am such a mess right now though. I am really having a difficult time coping and trying to get some sort of life back. I was okay for a week or two there, and things seemed hopeful, but then it all came crashing down again during the holidays and it was like starting over. But, I am glad to be here, among those who understand.

Thank you to everybody that keeps a forum like this going. I am sorry for the reasons that brought us all here together.

stolen

Edited by stolenfrommyself

(((((Stolen))))))

Im sorry that you have had to seek out a group such as AS, but im glad that this is the one that you found. :hug:

Feel free to lean on us anytime that you need hun, were always here.

:hug: :hug:

BTW welcome! :)

Donna =)

Welcome to AS, the reason we are here is hard but the people that are here are wonderful. I hope that you find it helps on your own healing journey .. :hug:

:) Welcome to AS

It is a hard thing that we all have suffered, but isn't it amazing what great qualities strength and courage we acquire "Through it all". Just hang on, and know that you have found a good place, full of people just as you needing comfort, and very willing to give comfort. You are not alone.

:throb::wub::hug:

welcome hugs :hug: